Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny isn't it?

Just some thuoughts running in my mind. I guess I can never figure out who I am without admitting some of these thoughts outloud. Isn't it funny to think that:

The sound of the Beach Boys playing cheer me up.

I truly believed there was such a thing as "earthly" princesses and happily ever afters. I now know the truth.

I secretly wish I were pregnant.

I bought a treadmill and only used it for a month.

I fret about my relationship with my daughter when she turns into a teen.

I am still so much like a child.

I am not noticed.

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Well, the Beach Boys playing cheer me up. I'm sure there are "princesses and happily ever afters" (I'm a daughter of the King and I KNOW my ever after is going to be happy). I'm thankful I'm not pregnant (although had a pregnancy test just a week ago..that would have been a shock!). I bought an elliptical and I'm just as spasmodic. My son IS a teen and I still fret. I am still so much like a child. I am not noticed.

Thanks for visiting my blog Tammy. Nice to "meet" you.

Blessings,
Joy