Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wheeler Historic Farm

We ended up changing plans from swimming to visiting Wheeler Historic Farm today with my sister and her family. Good thing cause it rained most of the day. I haven't been to the farm since my boys were younger and nothing seems to have changed. Savannah just loves all the farm animals. She chased ducks, collected their feathers, and rode a pony. I was reminded of how last week she asked me if we could trade the dog in for a horse...it cracked me up.

Afterward we got Take n Bake pizza and ate at my house. It was a nice visit, we didn't get to spend the whole day together but enough to enjoy ourselves.

She gave the pony a hug before she left, I wish I had a picture.












1 comment:

meg said...

I don't know who enjoyed our outing to the local equivalent- Ardenwood Historic Farm- Chris & I or the kids.
I can hardly believe how big Savannah has gotten!