Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happenings...

I am so excited...why?

I have been assigned as our church treasurer in addition to secretarial duties. I love accounting and office work but didn't realize how much I missed working for finance and administration until now. I can't wait to do this job. Literally.

I am getting baptized. I am a bit nervous, but know I am ready and have the desire to show my commitment.

I am about to have a full house again. Yep you heard it. My boys will be back and after much prayer, lectures, and forewarnings we are gearing up and ready for this fall. They have yet to experience the rest of their lives and I hope as parents that we can provide the support they need as well as their ability to identify it for themselves.

I had a really good Monday yesterday. Not sure why, but it rocked! Now that is something I can't say very often!

3 comments:

Carrillo's 5 said...

That is awesome I didn't know you had the job at your church. Let us know when you are getting baptized too kay.

aubrie said...

I'm so glad that things are going so well for you! I'm sure you'll love having a full house again (I hope)! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Good luck with the baptism, that is fantastic! When is the big day? I hope it goes perfectly.

Jamie said...

What a wonderful post! I hope you'll blog about your baptism! And I'm so glad your boys are coming home! Know that I'll be lifting you up!