Monday, August 17, 2009

Yep, you read that right.


My profile now says 2 dogs instead of one. Hmmm. How could that be? Charlie's been wanting a pug for a while. He found a darling girl at the animal shelter. She is so lovey and happy. He wants to call her "Pugsley" but I am not sure it fits as she is female. Any ideas on names? I thought of Pixie but that doesn't seem to fit either. She is a daddy's girl that is for sure!

So far she gets along with the other animals. She is loving being home I think, after all a pound is no place for a pet. She is going to be a porker too, I can just tell. She hangs out in the kitchen an awful lot. She has some learning to do. I think she'll make a great pet!

Once we figure her name out and get more pics, she'll be added to the side with the rest of the mangy animals and kids. The more the merrier!

2 comments:

bitterkat said...

Hm.

Queen Sheba
Parker (Posey)
Togo
Trixie
Piper
Pixie
Lulu
Ruby
Lady
Piglet

That's all I got.

Missy said...

I love love love your landscaping pics! I have had a lot of catching up to do on your blog but am so excited to see that you are still here!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting but then so are mine...I guess we can't stop it so we might as well enjoy it:)
God Bless!!