Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things that make me feel all warm and cozy inside.

It's that time of year where I am reminded of all the family festivities that come along with the season. It reminds me of more than what was centered around the holidays though. It reminds me of anything and everything that has ever given me or now gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside. Not only when they occur but even just thinking of them:
  • Watching Wizard of Oz on network television.
  • Playing board games.
  • Holding a fluffy soft kitten against my cheek and nose.
  • Watching hamsters run in their exercise wheel.
  • Watching Bugs Bunny Cartoons.
  • Smell of pasture weeds burning alongside the road.
  • Seeing an old car on the road and thinking of the word "Dubs" - only to find I say it out loud without thinking!
  • Seeing the sun peek through orange and red leafy tree tops
This list could go on and on...I am so grateful for all my senses, for they are worth a lifetime of sentiment!

No comments: