Saturday, November 07, 2009

Interestingly enough...

Jake has had the swine flu for the past week, and now Savannah has it.

We had a great time in St. George, but you get what you pay for. Free 2 night stay for seeing a presentation for time shares is just that. A dump. But we had a good time nonetheless. Thriller was a lot of fun. They did a tribute to Michael Jackson that brought tears to my eyes and worked a fun skit called "Dem Bone's" with a black light and skeleton costumes.

I am looking forward to Thanksigiving with mom this year and a nice family Christmas...now as long as no one is sick that is!

Please pray for Michael. I am not sure where he is or what he is doing but he left on his own accord. I hope he will someday realize he has the potential to be someone extraordinary.

1 comment:

Rambling Rita said...

My prayers are with and your family. I pray that Michael can grow some sense and I pray that Savannah will get well soon and that the rest of you can stay well.