Saturday, February 13, 2010

Savannah's 6th Birthday

Yeah, I know, I'm two weeks late in posting this, but you know, well...life happens.

Savannah just loves birthdays, especially her birthday. She announced it the week prior, the week of, and the week after at church that it was her birthday and that she is now 6. I'm thinking 6 is an important number to her!
Here she is surprised at the gifts waiting for her after school.

The Food:
What I can't believe is that she opted to not have eat any cake? She usually loves cake. Well she did have a lot of fun making it. I am thinking she is partial to that rich frosting the store uses, you know the stuff that you could glue boards together with? Yeah the good stuff. I never used to like it but have acquired a taste for it myself. Good ole sugar and lard.

Here she is sprinkling on the pearly candies for her Princess cake.

The Fun:
Savannah knew exactly what she wanted to do too...I think I already mentioned this but she chose to take her cousin, MattieJo and her friend Rylie to play at McDonald's, then have cake and presents at Grandma's and Grandpa Randy's, then go miniature golfing. I had to remind her that it is winter and we would have to play inside in the "groovy" black lit oceanic themed course rather than the one with the princess castle. It was cool to see her spot out all the different animals painted on the wall. I don't know why but put a black light in a room and the fun begins!

She even insisted that they get noisemakers and party hats too. And as you can see there in the back Aunt Kathy got to wear one as well!

The Finale:
Grandpa Randy was pretty proud of the cute cowgirl outfit he chose, she loved her guests stuffed animals they gave her, and best of all she had a good time and I'll bet she'll be planning next year's party soon!

Yep by the looks of that face I'm thinking she had a great time!

Happy birthday Boo! We love you!

1 comment:

Rambling Rita said...

Savannah takes the cutest photos I have ever seen. She ought to be in movies.