Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful!

No, these are not my flowers, you know the ones I recently took a picture of and posted here. They are from the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Savannah and I went with my mom, two sisters, three nieces, and a nephew for our girls day out to celebrate Tina's birthday that is in a couple of weeks.

We ate at the Harvest Restaraunt and got a kick at the kids and their dramatizations while waiting for the food. My mom had blackberry lemonade which I didn't try but it looked just as delicious as my raspberry lemonade - I will have to get that next time. The gardens were beautiful and really confirmed to me how much I really do enjoy spring! I think we only saw a quarter of the landscaping due to time issues so I had no idea how much was there! The kids were tuckered out after rolling down the hills of green grass but they had a lot of fun doing it. Happy early birthday Tina! I hope you enjoyed the day.

No comments: