Friday, April 23, 2010

Big News!

Savannah has finally lost her first baby tooth!
Getting her regular cleaning at the dentist today Savannah told the hygienist to be careful cause her tooth was loose, well low and behold they flossed it right out. She was so ecstatic and couldn't wait to call Daddy to tell him and also to show the kids and her teacher at school. I think the anticipation for this day has been a long time in that other kids her age have already lost their first.

In other news...spring has sprung, er is trying to. (After all Utah weather seems to only permit 3 actual days of spring and the rest is cold and wet.) There isn't any color erupting yet but there is a form of a bud so that means there is going to be a flower popping out of there any day right? These will be the first tulips I've ever planted in my life or have ever had so yes, I am excited to watch them grow!

And last but not least Savannah and I will be on a plane to go out and visit Charlie in Green Bay in just under two weeks from today. We won't be staying for as long as I'd like to but it is all expenses paid for and we will fit all that we can in for the 3 days we will have. This will be Savannah's first airplane ride too!

Lots of firsts going on around here...first tooth, first tulips, first airplane ride. Oh and my first time visiting Wisconsin - a state that is not located on the western side of the country - wow! So also my first time visiting one of the mid-states or whereve that part of the US is called. See how little I've been around?

No comments: