Thursday, April 08, 2010

Day 3...

So last night wasn't bad. Charlie and Savannah and I spent dinner together on the web cam. He had a cool suggestion to just prop him up at the table with us. It felt as if he were there!

I slept decently, but am sure it was mostly due to the Advil PM I took for my sore throat and headache. I have a lot planned for this weekend but it is not going to be the same I know. I will need to fertilize the lawn and plant some grass seed. Our lawn is really needing some help. I don't get it - when we first planted it was doing so well, looked level, etc. Now it has crabgrass and dips and weeds in it. I try to weed kill it but really they're all over. I think I may check into having someone else do it.

I am also thinking of applying for a new job. Not sure if this is the right time or not, but I think I have enough skills that I can do it and why not apply? I dunno. Guess we'll see.

(to see Day 1 & 2 check my other blog out...)

No comments: