Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey y'all...

So doing well here. I think I am adjusting to this adjustment of living arrangements. It's not too bad, I guess I am so tired when I get home from work I don't really notice too much and the key will be to keep busy on weekends. Of course it isn't a preferred way of living but it is better to be positive about it than to focus on missing each other. Besides he and I were both independent before we got married and are definately do not have a co-dependent relationship. Savannah and I will be making plans to go out to visit probably on the weekend of the 7th.

On other stuff...Savannah has a recital up and coming next month, I am still waiting for my tulips to blossom, and am excited to get a trampoline for the back yard soon. I will have to borrow my big little brother for that one I'm afraid so I better do it before his boo is here. We are headed out to Crystal Hot Springs this weekend to bum around with mom and the gang. Hope it will be nice weather. Savannah has her first loose tooth so any day that will be coming out.

Speaking of work, well I applied for another job - not for the money, there really isn't a need for that (however I might regret saying that after Charlie's temporary assignment ends), and I have an interview scheduled. You'd think I would be excited about it. Last night I laid awake while my brain wouldn't stop thinking about it. I came to the conclusion that No, I'm not excited about it at all. Soooo if I am not excited and if I were to get chosen, that wouldn't be fair to the other applicants who really do want a job that I am not that into. I could totally do the job, it would be fine, but I guess when I applied I was at a point that I needed change. You see the past three months have been...well...let's say not enjoyable. Too much work added to a micro-manager that really needed to learn how to lighten up just never felt like anyone could get ahead or feel accomplished on our team. However only a week ago I was assigned to a new team and a different supervisor who I've wanted to work for in a long time. I don't think I realized how much happier I was until I got the notice for the interview. So do I interview for the job or withdraw? I really think I will withdraw and wait until it is really something I want. On the other hand I know I will excel at this job if I get it and will learn to get excited. I dunno. What do you all think?

No comments: