Friday, June 04, 2010

Best places to nap, best pets, bonfires, and babysitting!


Savannah pulled me to the side one day to show me where she found Buddy napping - and he thinks no one can find him! He slept all day in that spot tucked away behind my sewing project that I keep putting off. Apparently he knows there is no disturbance in there, plus it's a cozy and quiet like a little den.

The same day Savannah found Buddy she also found Muffers taking advantage of her unfinished quilt I've been slowly but surely working on. Apparently it is going to be a very snuggly blanket - they love the fabric so it must be of great quality for these prestegious and snooty cats to continually lay on it. If you remember since the day I brought it home they were found indulging themselves almost immediately after I set it down on the table to cut!

Muffers has actually started to warm up to Savannah lately and Savannah loves it!

Memorial Day weekend we were invited to Matt's with mom and the gang to roast hot dogs and mellows in my dad's old fire pit. That pit has seen many a hot dogs and 4th of July's! I can't tell you how long Dad had it nor do I know where he got it from but am glad it's still in the family! Savannah is there roasting her mellows and as you can see she has the Carrillo squint-eye goin' on just like her mother! You will also see that behind Savannah, Pugsley and Bear loyally await for a lucky fall - they know that wherever kids are, there is also food!


Savannah and I just love watching my new nephew and her new cousin baby Kelby. We have had the chance to babysit him twice which has been good to keep me preoccupied during the weekend for a few hours and not be so lonely without Charlie. While we were watching him tonight I couldn't believe how much he has grown in less than a week's time! I can see more features of his dad in him than before and he is already getting his personality. As you can tell neither one of us are enjoying ourselves? Hmmm. Interesting.

No comments: