Friday, September 24, 2010

Grand Tour

Now that our new additions of furniture are in it is time to give you all the grand tour of our new home! And since only mom and Randy will be the only ones to see it in person I thought I'd better show it to you now as well in hopes you will all come out and visit us! Yes we are having a housewarming party, so if you could come by for an open house on October 16th, please do! (I know, I know. You are all too far away - thought it would be cute to try though, right?)

Family room on main level. We still have some organization to do with the wires from the TV and surround sound and additional wall hangings are yet to be found and hung where that clock is.
Other side of the family room. Pugsly is snoozing! 
Formal Dining Room. My grandma's mirror hung there inj back as I will always cherish it.
China Hutch and table we purchased from the previous owners. 
Kitchen. There is a side by side fridge and a double oven that are not shown in this picture.
My housewarming gift I bought for myself. I didn't like this Scentsy warmer when I first saw it in the catalog over a year ago, but when I moved into my kitchen here and noticed they matched perfect together, well I just had to buy it! 
Dining table. 
Laundry room minus the front load dryer and washer set that is to be delivered next week. 
Front formal room or Grand Room as I've heard it called. 
Piano that was left by the previous owners. Needs some tuning and some minor repairs. Next year Savannah will be starting piano lessons! 
Bear and Pugsly posing while I get a shot of the oversized chair and ottoman we fell in love with at the store. As you can see I am still in search for some sphere shaped candles to decorate the candlbra on the table.  
Entertainment room in the lower level minus the 65" flat screen that Charlie dreams of every night. We have yet to get the aquarium up and running, it will be a lot of work yet.
Sectional for comfy seating while watching movies. Sorry to mom and Randy that we didn't have the TV set up for this while watching that long movie the night before you left. 
Hot tub Room. 
Charlie's dungeon room in the basement. Lot's of WOW playing and some writing and recording on the Yamaha keyboard too. (I like the latter of these two.) 
Cigar patio on the top level near the bedrooms. (That is how the previous owners named it and it has stuck since!) 
Spare bedroom and bed. 
Our bedroom. 
North side of the back yard. 
Deck and water fountain, south side of the yard there in back. 
Savannah's room. 
My multi purpose room, I need to get a chair and get my sewing machine set up still. There is room for a couch and lamp and table on the other side for reading too that I'd like to get someday. Or we could put a bed in there for visitors as well. 
Other side of our bedrom. Oops forgot to put that load of laundry away. 
Main bathroom vanity on top level. Love the double sinks! The toilet and bathtub are in their own section behind the sinks.
'
Jake's room.
Master bath and shower.
I did not get photos of the other two bathrooms, the garage, and the tool room in the basement where the freezer is but there you have it.

I just have to say I never would have imaged that this house would ever be ours, meaning that it is all what we wanted and more and that when we put an offer on it we didn't even plan on it going through so it has truly been a blessing. I want also to express my gratitude to my husband for all his hard work to make this happen. Of course I don't like being so far away from my family, but he has worked so hard to get us a place to come home to and keep a steady job and now I am able to stay home more and be with Savannah more. I haven't been able to do this since she was a baby. 

Thank you Charlie for working so hard for our sake. We love you.

4 comments:

aubrie said...

It looks beautiful! Thanks for the tour!

riehle mom said...

Your house looks so beautiful! I am a little jealeous but mostly happy for you. It is such a blessing to beable to stay home and take care of your family.

shaun said...

It looks really nice. I am happy for you Tammy.

Jamie said...

GORGEOUS HOUSE!!!