Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'm a Grandma

Wow this day came a lot sooner than I was prepared for! Of course being 1500 miles away from the baby makes it even more unrealistic.

Michael and Brooke had the baby tonight at 7:30, he weighed in at 8 lbs and 3 oz and is 21 inches long. They sent me a picture via cell phone but I had Savannah put my phone away and now I can't find it. So pictures to come later. They are still working on a name. He is so cute and I wish I could hold him.

38 is a young age to be a Grandma and I am feeling pretty old right about now.

3 comments:

Rambling Rita said...

I was a grandma at 36, almost 37.

Doris J said...

Congrats!!! Sorry you couldn't be there!!





Doris

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He's precious! Think of all the wonderful years of being a grandma you'll have. (Did that help with feeling old?)