Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Feeling Old

I came across a song by Incubus today while reading another's blog. Wow have I gotten old. What is this all about?

I decided to look back through my blog over the past 6 years from when I began blogging. Reading it I even sounded younger back then too. Even my picture today looks old compared to the one that I had taken a year ago with my nephew.

This isn't a pity party, just a realization the life really goes by too fast. Reminiscing my memories make me miss so many things - my little boys, my baby girl, the feeling I got with the sunshine and birds chirping has even changed. Most of all I miss my younger self when I was so much more carefree than I am today.

Wow. That is all I gotta say. Been going through this for a while now but am going on the downhill side. Midlife crisis I guess. But not necessarily a crisis (on most days that is). Just mid-life I think.

Just some thoughts here...yes...imagine me thinking out loud? Heh.

I miss my dad.

No comments: