Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Week

Had a better than expected #39 - my family splurged on me all week long. Michael and Brooke made dinner, Charlie took me out for my favorite food (Mexican of course) and wrote me a lovely poem with a silly card. Jake took me to Red Lobster and my mom, brother and sister called me. We continued with a weekend at Egg Harbor Fun Park in Door County, played a round of miniature golf - it was a bit windy but still a nice day. Guess it made the whole getting old part not so bad. Thanks everyone!!

Spooky spider web cake! 

Jacob and Savannah golfing. 
Woo hoo! Hole in one! 
We stopped to get some curds on the way home...they are sooo good! I just had to take a picture of this - Green Bay Packers Cheese all the way.

Me and my silly head husband. (He always seems to be talking when we shoot the camera!) 
Savannah and a Mouse who also loves his fair share of cheese.

No comments: