Friday, December 09, 2011

No snow yet...

We still haven't seen any snow...but it will come all too soon I am sure. The weather here has definitely moved to winter - right now it is a bone chilling 19 degrees, however it is in the middle of the night mind you.

Yesterday was Ryan's first birthday, I sent him a gift and I can only hope he received it with the love intended. I am sure he has already grown so much.

On another note it has been two weeks since Thanksgiving and I am still smiling from all the wonderful memories I was able to share with my family in. I can't listen to the Nutcracker music without re-experiencing Savannah's reactions and the time I got to spend with my mom. I just love the music and it will always be connected with this memory now.

I hope you all are having a lovely Christmas time as well. I am sure that soon I will be able to post pictures of the first snowfall.

1 comment:

Hen-Cin’s KuhnsCoop said...

I just stumbled , as I say , since I am not too good with Grace of walking much .. (family calles me Grace often :) ...)
Seriously I just stumbled onto your Blog, and wanted to tell you , I like it !
Simple , sweet , with charm and it shows your Love for our Lord ! For me thats what it is all about . God , Family , Friends and so on :)
God Bless you , Im looking forward to reading more of your Blogging . Im rather new , so dont get excited , I dont have much on mine and with the past couple months , Ive been working in over drive for my Throw Business, making curtains and such .... and really need to Spruce up my Blog !