Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day was nice. Jake had an Edible Arrangement sent to me and mowed the lawn (he wasn't here for Mother's Day though so that part was sad). Michael sent me note on Facebook to wish me a good day. Savannah and Charlie made me breakfast in bed and then I went to church and just about cried my eyes out because Savannah and the other kids made the cutest video and sang a song to us mom's. She also bought me a pot of tulips with a balloon and a card. We went to the park and had a picnic and went for a nature walk. We saw a mommy duck with the cutest litte ducklings swimming close behind her in the river. There was also a muskrat he was cute too.

After that we were busy getting Charlie ready to go to Boston so I didn't get as depressed as I would have if we wouldn't have had so much to do. I admit I really felt a little homesick to visit you for Mother's Day, that and I didn't get to be with my boys. But what else can I do - so I enjoyed the day anwyays!




1 comment:

foodcriticnc said...

cool blog! the card and flowers are so sweet!