Saturday, October 20, 2012

So Excited!!

So my mom announced that she and my brother and sister in law are coming for Thanksgiving! As you know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, so I am feeling so blessed with this opportunity! I know it will be a hard trip for them, after all it is 1,500 miles one way and on a bus no less. I want them to know that I am feeling so loved because of their coming. I really hope they know how grateful I am to have this opportunity!

I went to the local Sav-Half greeting card store the other day and found this magnet and, well it spoke to my heart so I just had to get it! I have also been challenging myself to start the day with one thankful thought and praise to God for my blessings each morning before I get out of bed as well. I am so blessed!


No comments: