Tuesday, July 16, 2013

10 Years already?

Ten years ago Charlie and I got married in a little city courthouse by a cute little old man who was the city judge. Although we didn't plan for much it turned out very special and very personal and I still remember the sparkles in our eyes when we said our vows. My mom and dad were there, Michael and Jake and a few of my coworkers. We didn't have a lot of money at the time and wasn't going to go into debt to begin our new lives. I picked my ring from Walmart and still love it today and we wouldn't change anything in the world.

We have been through a lot together and today are celebrating with a trip away 4 hours from home in Galena, Illinois. We have enjoyed getting to know each other all over again this week finding new favorite things we both enjoy such as eating Sushi and fire fly catching.

10 years have gone by and we are planning on many more!

No comments: