Saturday, October 11, 2014

Beautiful Life

I just love the fall weather...well at least after I have finished grieving over summer. Here in Wisconsin it is so beautiful because of all the large trees everywhere you look. I don't have to go up the mountains to see them - they are right in my own neighborhood!

Autumn is also my birthday time and I am feeling so loved today with the showering of gifts. My husband and kids cleaned the house from top to bottom, it is sparkling clean. They even mopped the floor! So I am relishing in this time I have on my hands and enjoying just blogging which what used to be more of an every day occurrence for me I rarely make the time for any more.

Isn't life as beautiful as the colors God has given us?

Playing ball at the school playground


Bear loves to people watch!

Savannah is learning the United States this year in 5th grade. We played a game where I would jump on them and she would call their name out. Some of them we didn't even know!

I just love the fireworks of fall time!

On the way home from the playground

Savannah is learning the violin this year

I noticed a bright yellow light shining into our house this afternoon and wondered where it came from. When I went outside I found the reflection of the sun on the bright yellow leaves of the Aspen tree in front of the garage to be the reason why. So beautiful! As you can see we are in the process of planning for next spring to put in new landscaping on the left side in front of the garage where the raggedy bushes used to be. 

No comments: