Saturday, August 01, 2015

Me and My Sister

My sister visited from Utah to visit this summer - we had a great time together watching movies, eating out, and just being together. The first night she was here we took her out for sushi and we ate so much that we were uncomfortable for the rest of the night. But it was sooo good! We visited Bay Beach, made home made pizza, and she taught Charlie how to make cinnamon rolls. I think my favorite time we spent together was on my day off - we took Savannah to see Inside Out and went to lunch and shopping. We wanted to shop at Main Street in De Pere and were browsing in a consignment shop and were surprised to find Holly Hobbie plates from our childhood. We finished the afternoon off with a walk on the De Pere river walkway making fun of the silly pelicans. I am so glad she was also able to visit with my nephew, JJ and his wife and children a couple different times who traveled quite a ways from Indiana. We ate a lot, laughed a lot, and just had a great time. I am so glad she came.


No comments: