Thursday, November 19, 2015

Goin' for a ride...

Life has been crazy busy since I last posted - like a roller coaster! I went to Utah and met my grand daughters for the first time. I cannot tell you how neat it felt to hear those little voices call me grandma. I almost looked behind me to see who else was there before I realized they were talking to me.

We went to the aquarium and had a fire with s'mores. We had a family BBQ and played on the swings and with Matt's chickens.

I was sad the day before I left though. I think it hit me that I was missing out on seeing them grow up in person. Sure I can see pictures and hear their stories but nothing like having them all sit on my lap at almost the exact same time and just being with them. Playing with them.

Harmony 

Michael's family and I

Charity and Destiny (not sure if that is the correct order) I had to try to remember which one was which according to the number of pony tails in their hair. All three are so cute and sweet. I miss them.

I was offered to permanently move back into the Service Department at work and we all seem to transition well into the new software program. I have continued to feel well and avoid major FM flareups so I am really feeling well and happy again.

Michael is temporarily living in Green Bay with Jake and looking for work. I pray he'll find something close or something on the bus route. I know he misses his family extremely but things will work out if they are meant to be. For now it is nice to visit with him and have everyone together even if for a season.

We had 15 large pine trees removed...and if you've ever been to our house you would know this was no easy feat. Well at least for the workers. It was a mess and we still have a lot of work to do to finish grinding the stumps, planting grass where the pine needles once were, and planting new and better trees for our yard. Needless to say though it is great to have a clean driveway free from pine cones and sap!

One memory from this summer is watching the Moon eclipse -Charlie, Savannah, and I -oh and the dog, sat on the roof and just enjoyed the show. 


Fall arrived and with it another birthday. Savannah made me a cake and we drove up to Door County -what a beautiful day it was that day! 



Michael is temporarily living in Green Bay with Jake and looking for work. I pray he'll find something close or something on the bus route. I know he misses his family extremely but things will work out if they are meant to be. For now it is nice to visit with him and have everyone together even if for a season.

Charlie will be ending his employment tomorrow at Nature's Way. He has been there for almost 9 years but these past few years it has been hard knowing we moved here for his job only to find the promising company he once worked for didn't move with him. It has been a whole different atmosphere and he stuck it out for a very long time. He has found a position with Ingersoll Rand in the division of Trane and will be working in the area of expertise he enjoys most -Electronic Controls. We are excited for this new adventure and have been greatly blessed by God with answered prayer.



No comments: