Sunday, September 03, 2017

Welcoming Fall

This year is different for me. I am already looking forward to fall. Usually I wonder what happened to the summer but this year it has been a humid one and I think I got my fill.

Savannah starts 8th grade on Tuesday! Wow. Time is so fast. I still remember her first day at Kindergarten. I hope she enjoys this year better than the last. 7th grade is no fun for anyone.

Charlie has been working on getting our cement pad prepped for our new shed/garage that is being delivered this week. I always forget to take before photos, but just seeing that old wood fence gone makes our house feel new and look so much better. Once the shed is in place he'll be finishing the vinyl fence and gates in the front. Our doggies will be so happy to have their space back again! And so will I!t

Tomorrow we are celebrating Labor Day with Jake and his family. Probably our last BBQ on the grill. Today is beautiful weather but not so sure about tomorrow. We'll hope for the best for that and for my health. Have a wonderful holiday to you all.

No comments: