Monday, December 26, 2005

After all is said and done...

I look back on our holiday weekend and, well, everything went as planned and the kids were very excited. It was a wonderful Christmas this year. Mom's party was fun too. We played the gift trading game and no one wanted to trade which is very unusual. We also had white elephants and visted my Dad and Grandparent's at the gravesite. It was a beautiful day to do so and even though I know mom wasn't up for company, I think it makes her feel better at least while we're there. (I hope) I usually get very depressed after Christmas is over, but it seems to not be so bad this year. All I have to do is look at our photos and they bring smiles to my face. See for yourself! Anyway, not going to spend much more time on the PC, I've got legos and dolly's to play with!

No comments: