Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF

But even more so, TG for hair straighteners. Any of you out there with semi-long hair and natural curl will know what I'm talking about! Ever go to bed with your hair wet and wake up the next morning looking like an old time country star? You know, the big curly hair? I did today, and it was like watching a scene from Coal Miner's Daughter.

Another weird thing that happened this morning was that we had fog outside! Can you believe that? I had to take another quick look out my window before I believed it myself. Weird. Fog in the summer. Who knew?

Ever shoot olive oil? Ugh, it reminds me of taking castor oil all over again when I was trying to get my labor to start with Michael. Anyway, my diet requires me to have at least 2 teaspoons of healthy oil per day in order to help me lose weight. Kind of weird that your body actually needs oil. Guess it just has to be the right kind and not too much. When I can't use it for cooking, guess I'll have to take shots of it!

Tomorrow is packed...we have a wedding luncheon, swimming, and I want to go look at treadmills. I need your advice on that. I don't want to buy something that I will regret. So please help!

No comments: