Monday, October 09, 2006

What fun!

Thank you to my sister and her husband for the nice time Saturday night and the cute birthday gift! I love it! How'd she know I love candles? I got a ceramic pumpkin with a scented candle inside and a cute card that sang to me! After dinner we saw Open Season, it was hilarous. The time went by too fast though. I think next time we should plan a double "day" date.

The day off today has been nice, but boy did my house need cleaning! I guess that's what I get for putting off doing it knowing I had the day off. It's been fun being at home with Savannah today. Love three day weekends!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasting a day off...to clean? Somebody shoot me now. :-)

And Haddie was spending some much-needed time with Grandma while we were gone!

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh-oh! How did you do the photo album? Very Cool!
We were closed today, but I had to waste my day in a training session :(
So glad you all had a great double date- we use to do that w/hubby's brother & wife, but now they live in Oregon.
Have a very Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a nice time with your sister!

To day is my mega cleaning day, but do you notice where I am ?? heheheheh here instead LOL

Becca said...

I hope that you have a great birthday!
Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip- I posted my knitting project & it was super easy!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today is the big day, right? Hope your day is filled with love and laughter...and some cake;o)

Anonymous said...

Hello~glad to hear things are going well. Happy Birthday by the way!

I love the entry on the Savanah quotes! I just love it when they start talking and the words they use for things. When Katie was 3 she couldn't say her F's or S's very well-she would put an H in place of them. So she would say "can I have a hork please" or "I like hausage." Well my grandma began to freak out when she was getting close to turning 4-she said Missy you have got to get that girl to say her F's or she is going to tell people she is Hour! I thought it was pretty funny myself but my grandma spent one whole day working with that child until she could say four:)

If I don't get back before your vacation-have a good one!!!~Missy

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Happy, Happy Birthday!! I'm sorry I'm a day late. Hope it was a good one. How funny you were born one month to the day after me! LOL

Take care,
Christina