Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Humdrum

It's been a while since I've made an entry. I know. Too much drama in my life I'll admit. Michael ran away from his uncle's house last week and now I have no idea where he is and when he called last night he didn't make any indications of wanting to live at home after I had asked him. He was just wondering when he can get his car back. I hope things will get better, that he will find a job and somewhere to live that he can feel welcome. Whether or not his girlfriend and he get married I guess is out of my hands. He turns 18 on Saturday and that being a big milestone in life, I wish he could celebrate his birthday with us. I guess he's got his own life now. Breaks my heart. Am I ready for this?

So it was snowing this morning...so much that Savannah was jumping up and down saying, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" Pretty cute!

Yesterday before I went off to work she said, "Where you going?" I told her, "Work." She said "I want to go with you." I said, "You have to stay at Jodi's (our babysitter) and play." She replied with "Stay home with me..." My heart just melted. Needless to say it was hard to drive into work after that.

Last weekend we had Jake's 16th birthday party. His real birthday isn't until April 3rd, but he wanted it early since he was having a sleep over and they had a day off of school. I'm pretty sure getting an early present helped his decision too.

Got some cute pics I will post...promise!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. If you want to talk, you can always reach me through my blog and we can talk.

Hugs,
Becca

meg said...

Oh, Tulabell- I'm so sorry; I know this so stressfull for all of you. I'm continuing to pray for you.
That Little Tater Tot is such a sweetie- I don't think I would have been able to go on to work.

Jamie said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping you're doing ok. I kept checking and no blog update...I was getting worried. I'm sorry the situation hasn't improved with your son. But just look how that little girl adores you...that must make your heart melt. Keep smiling!