Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter


Easter was fun, my friend and I took the kids to an Easter egg hunt at my church and then later that day we colored eggs. What a mess! You should have seen how colorful her kitchen got! Jacob found more than eggs at the hunt as you can see from the picture above. I told him to make sure and bring it out after the kids got done finding eggs otherwise they wouldn't be too interested in them and will want to pay attention to the snake instead.

We went to moms for a nice dinner with the usual ham, potato salad (gotta use those eggs up somehow) and all the fixins to go along with it. I wished the weather would have been nicer since she had a new badminton set for us to play with. Since we weren't in a hurry to leave for church Sunday morning you'd think I'd remember to have taken pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits, but I didn't. And of course only 5 minutes had passed before Savannah got hers so dirty you wouldn't have been able to tell she got it for Easter at all! I will get some and add them later along with the ones of them and their baskets once I've downloaded them. It seems that not only am I behind in blogging but also in getting my pictures onto my computer. Guess life is hectic and the last thing I want to do when I am at home is to get on the computer.

No comments: