Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Uggh!

I hate colds! Especially the kind that make your body ache. So in addition to being unable to breathe and taste or smell anything, I can't move either. What's worse is that Savannah's got it now too. It's hard enough to feel sorry for myself and try to take care of myself let alone do a good job for her as well. I hate colds. Just plain bad enough to make you feel miserable but not bad enough that you can still function, if you want to call what I've been doing for the past three days functioning. We went to the store this afternoon so I could get the ingredients for chicken noodle soup. Well I forgot the noodles but luckily I remembered before we left the store completely. So I guess I still have some functionality left, eh? Well hope you all are having a better evening than Savannah and I are.

3 comments:

meg said...

Yep- warm weather colds are the worst; I'm holding my breath, since Chris got sick last week & Sam's been complaining of a sore throat :P

Jamie said...

We're all sick too...I thought by this time of year all the germs were dead! ;o)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was on here a couple of days ago and posted a big ole long comment and it didn't post! hmmm

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that things are not going well with Michael. I was looking at your pics and seeing the kids smiling faces and it makes one wonder what went wrong? Don't blame yourself though! (if you are) because you can be the best parent in the world and still have your child take a wrong turn somewhere. My brother in point. We were raised by the same parents and he is off in never never land somewhere. My mom feels like it is their fault but then I say look at me! (not that I'm an Angel by any means but you know what I'm saying.) Well, you all are in my prayers. I know from experience how hard this is on the family, especially the mother and it can cause friction in a family too! This I definitely know. Hang in there-hopefully he will see the light one day. ~Missy