Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And the roller coaster ride continues...

As of yesterday Savannah has had her first set of stitches. Three that is. It seems the bath faucet and her chin didn't mix with the slippery floor of the bathtub. I've been letting her bathe somewhat alone off and on while I walk in and out of the bathroom putting my laundry away or something, and of course this happened just as I walked out. I am so proud of how well she did at the doctor's office though. I can't believe how brave she was! And she was so happy to get a princess sticker and a sucker, happier than she was at any other doctor's visit. Probably happy to get out of that office where she was forced to hold still and be subjected to weird doctors that talked baby talk to her. She didn't have any pain though. My poor little Boo!

1 comment:

meg said...

Oh, Tulabell- I am so sorry! What a horrible thing to do to anyone, let alone an older woman who went out of her way to help.
I glad that you all were able to relax & have fun together regardless.
And poor little Boo- I think stitches are more traumatic for the parent :)