Friday, June 22, 2007

Poor Rooch

Poor Bear. He only wants to play and doesn't understand that the cats are not puppies. His little eye got scratched with a kitty claw the other night and now it's clouded over. We are taking him to the vet to get it checked out as well as a health exam and to get his shots. Since there is no way for us to know if he has had any shots previously we will just have to start them new to be sure.

The window well covers are now on all our basement windows and I have to say it's nice to not worry if Savannah or the dog will fall in. We will be getting our fence next month and I can hardly wait. Our fish tank and stand arrives today and slowly but surely you will see the progess made on it as we slowly buy the supplies for it to get it started. Of course it will all be documented with pictures. Now instead of getting the usual nagging from the overbearing husband for the tank, it will be all the goodies that go along with it instead. But when all is said and done it will be beautiful.

So I have been craving shrimp enchiladas from Mi Ranchito this week. Not sure why. I have been in this shrimp kick lately. It's either cause I've only recently indulged in them more than usual and now have a love for them or because they are so low in fat that I am so guilt free in eating them! (Not fried of course.) Mmmm it makes me hungry just thinking about! By the way, I'm still on Weight Watchers. I've gotten to a pretty slow speed of losing but am still losing nonetheless. I need to hop back on that treadmill but I am so lazy it's terrible. I do good to stay motivated to eat well, but exercise is something I need to be motivated on that Weight Watchers doesn't always teach you. What is good though is that they teach you to know your emotions and to recognize your eating patterns. It is good in that doing this does help keep and lose the weight, to be fully aware, yet I would like to get back to being active. Thing is the only thing that sounds fun to me is to go swimming. Guess cause it's so hot right now! Maybe washing the car could count as activity and cooling off?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm ... shrimp enchiladas! That sounds so delicious. Maybe that's what I'll have for lunch. Thanks for the idea. lol :)

Have a fun weekend. Take care,
Christina

meg said...

Oooo- that does sound good! My MIL in coming in for the weekend, so maybe we'll go hunting for some tonight :)
The earrings/clothes/makeup stuff was a joke of sorts, you know- where they give critisism & laugh at the end- but continue to say it? Aggrevating :P