Thursday, July 19, 2007

Slowly but surely...

Welp, finally lost .8 more pounds! Why am I excited? Cause the last time I lost anything significant was a month ago...and to be honest it's been since March that I re-started WW after my short break and have lost a total of 7.8 lbs since then, so even though it's slower than it should be, at least I'm still on my way! I started a little over a year ago and my total now is 36.8 total however I haven't stepped on that treadmill since October 30th! So to encourage and motivate myself again, I bought a "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD and am going to try it! Maybe by buying myself some new clothes that will help to keep up my stride as well. I bought some cute stuff this past weekend and can't believe the difference it has made this past week to see myself in the mirror with clothes that I'm not swimming in!

Speaking of swimming we are going to head to Lagoon Saturday then spend the night in Ogden and the next day visiting the dinosaur park there. I am stoked. I need to get away from everything for a bit, even if we are going on vacation in only two weeks.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

36.8 lbs is a lot of weight...no matter how long it has taken! Hope that dvd inspires you. Not only will you drop more pounds, you'll be healthier!

How was your weekend getaway?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your weight loss is exceptional news. That is a great achievement. You are almost there.

Take care,
Christina