Friday, October 03, 2008

My sister & me

So I skipped writing about this...I think I had read my sisters blog and thought for some reason I also wrote about it but then didn't. I dunno.

Anyway I went to visit my sister on Labor day weekend. Needed to get away and I don't get much time with any of my extended family anymore so I was craving to see her you could say.

When we arrived, she showed me some cool scrapbooking tips and later that night we saw Mama Mia, I loved it! She and I also made some good comfort food like we always do. Savannah and I spent the first night there and met up with Charlie the next day. Savannah was scared the first night and wanted to go home but the second night she was fine and cried when we left.

I am looking forward to her coming this weekend for my birthday. I enjoy spending time with my family, probably more than any of my other family does.

1 comment:

Doris J said...

sounds like you guys had a nice time! Hope you h ave a great time this weekend too!!!!