Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VACATE!

I am one that always has to have something to look forward too. Don't get me wrong, it can't be something impulsive. That is not my personality. It has to be well planned and thought out and deserving at best. My brain gets too stressed if it isn't. Remember the events I talked about a few posts ago? Well two of the three are set!

For my birthday in October (actually a couple weeks after) we are staying in St. George and seeing Odyssey's Thriller at the Tuacahn. The two night stay from the presentation accompanies a $100 gift certificate for our choice of Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Not sure what hotel it will be at yet. Apparently they don't tell you until the last moment. All we need to pay is the county taxes, gas, tickets, and the rest of the food. I am sure we will have fun no matter where we sleep!

Next California here we come!

Come April we will be staying 9 nights, 7 in Oceanside and 2 in Anaheim at the Worldmark resort. The lodging for this cost a hefty price so we'd be crazy not to use it. We will be going to Sea World, Universal Studios, Disneyland, and of course the beach!

The first 4 pictures are Anaheim's amenities, it is a brand new resort. Then you will see the Oceanside amenities. If we're not out bumming too much we'll save some on buying groceries and making use of the full kitchen.

I am so excited! Savannah asks me everyday, "Are we going to Disneyland tomorrow?" I have told her it is going to be in the Spring but she still doesn't understand. This is going to be great cause we have never been alone on our own family vacation since we've been together. Yippee!

5 comments:

Joyful said...

Oh WOW..you're going to have a fabulous holiday!! The pic's look amazing!!!

I'm a planner too...although, I still leave some room for spontaneity.

Thanks for your sweet comment today. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Have a blessed day,
Joy

Yolanda said...

Neat things and place to go to be looking forward to!!!!!

aubrie said...

Awesome! That sounds like so much fun, Tammy. I'm so glad that you have something to look forward to...it is going to be a blast! Now the trick is just getting Savannah to be patient until it's time to go, right? Good luck!

Yolanda said...

Would you send me your e-mail address?

Rambling Rita said...

Looks like you are going to have a really great time and such beautiful lodgings.