Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time for Shopping?

As I looked in my closet this morning I thought to myself, "Oh Lord, help me." I really need to get new clothes. Sure I've bought a few things here and there, but the last time I really got new clothes as in outfits that could be deemed as a wardrobe was in October of 2007!

That's pretty sad. I guess it is time to go and do the dirty work. I am odd in that being a girl and I don't like to go shopping. Not for myself anyway.

I LOVE shopping for others though! I could spend all day shopping for my daughter for her clothes. I could spend all day shopping for various other things like bedding, towels, etc. for me or for others. Anything but not clothes for myself.

I know. I'm a weird duck.

1 comment:

meg said...

You aren't alone~ I'm the same way!