Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 5...

Ugh. Couldn't sleep last night and woke up way early this morning. This is not like me. This is the first weekend apart. Although Savannah and I have plans for getting some things done around here it isn't the same. But the sun is out and the sky is blue. What's good about today is that Charlie also woke up early and logged into messenger right after I did, so we chatted on the webcam for a couple hours this morning as if we were home together. It was nice in that it was early enough that Savannah was still in bed so we were able to talk quite a bit.

We talked about our future, what we want in a floorplan and why we've outgrown our current house, things to do to prepare it to put it up for sale, things we want to do when I come out there to visit in WI. It keeps us focused on the future instead of being apart. I have to admit this webcam stuff will really make a difference. I didn't think so at first but I am finding out I was wrong. Charlie was able to show me his view from the balcony of  his apartment and he is on a waterfront so it was cool to see and I can't wait to go! Didn't see any mountains on the horizon but I love the water!

No comments: