Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dear Santa:

So I forgot to include in my last post for Christmas about the letter Savannah wrote to Santa to send to the North Pole this year. Here are some of the main highlights I recall from the letter:

1. A pony named Sparkle with a white tail and pink skin.
2. Hair to my elbows.
3. Long finger nails, but not too long.
4. All the spiders and snakes of the world to be dead.
5. A Barbie car (and when asked if the Barbie car she got from Santa was the one that she wanted she replied, "No, the one I asked for was the kind you can drive.")
6. A pink mermaid tail (Savannah is obsessed with mermaids and wants to be one)

I plan to frame this letter - I couldn't bear to put it in the mail after knowing some of the words that she asked me to help her spell - I just knew I had to sneak a peek at this one and it is a keeper! She is just getting to be such a little girl!

1 comment:

Hen-Cin’s KuhnsCoop said...

Not only frame it but preserve it as well, with laminate ! Trust me , with 3 children grown and 5 grandchildren with another in July/12 ... I know just about every trick in the book of trying to savor the little things they made and bring home to me .
Your family is beautiful ~ CK