Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sisters...they are so wonderful!

If some of you are aware, I am no longer using Facebook for very many personal reasons. So not being able to brag or boast about my family that lives 1500 miles away from me, I shall use Blogger to do it here.

 Can I just say I am so very blessed to have sisters!  This year for my birthday two of my three sisters send me most special gifts...I got a hand-made apron from my talented and sweet sister, Monica. I can't believe how sweet she is! She is such an inspiration to me and she takes after my grandma so much with all her crafts and baking! I am so proud to be her sister.




Then Jennifer, the sister I had the privilege of being most closest to in age and whom I shared rooms with when I was growing up, sent me an awesome Betty Crocker cookbook. She put so much thought into it reading reviews and thought of me when she saw it that she just knew I would like it. How did she know I always wanted one? In fact I am going to use it tomorrow for our our Sunday dinner - you will have to read about my posts on my recipe blog about it.

Thank you to the most wonderful sisters a girl could ever have! How did they know that an apron and a cookbook would go together hand in hand?

2 comments:

riehle mom said...

We love you too. You are wonderful sister.

bitterkat said...

Aw, that's so sweet!!! That is pretty cool that we both thought of cooking related gifts. :)

I use my Monica apron all the time. Love it!