Thursday, September 15, 2005

Can I just say...

that stress is not good on the face? I mean I've always had bad acne my whole life, , yes pizza face, but I've felt I've outgrown the hormonal breakouts that occured all day long every day and things were finally toning down for good. But no. Not these past two weeks. It's like being 14 all over again. And then I find that when I'm nervous I start to pick and touch my face even more which is not good for your complexion anyway. So I wonder, do I have acne at all or am I finding impurities and bumps in my skin picking them so much they look like zits that are being healed over? All I know is it really needs to stop and it won't until I am safe at my job again or I sit on my hands. I hates it! I hates the insecurities!

Oh, and my poor husband. He had to have an ingrown toenail removed yesterday. Oouch!! I wouldn't want that, but if I could, I would trade him since he is really suffering and has a job where he is on his feet all day and I don't. I guess those things can be a b*tch if you know what I mean and I think toes are more sensitive than you think with all those nerve endings and such. I feel bad for him and I hope by the time he reads this, he's feeling better.

No comments: