Monday, November 28, 2005

Wow!

Wow! This day has gone by fast. Maybe being gone an extra day or two out of the week helps pile up the mail creating extra work that actually keeps me busy. Either that or I'm just too efficient. I love having lots and lots of paperwork! (I know I'm a geek but if I don't feel productive I'm not happy.)

I was feeling depressed last night at bedtime. I don't know why. Maybe it's this cold weather? Maybe it's from coming down off of all the holiday fun and events over the last four days just getting to me with the beginning of a new work week? I dunno. I've been okay during the day today, probably cause I've been busy but now that I am not, it's coming back. I say that because I would normally say I am looking forward to getting off to go home - which I am but I'm not if that makes any sense. You see, it's Charlie's first day of school for the new semester tonight so I won't get to see him until really late and the kids won't get to see him at all. Of course don't get me wrong, I do look forward to the kids and the dog (who all endlessly love me the first five minutes I'm home) but making dinner is always much more fun when he and I do it together. It's also nice when we eat together as a family. It's just too quiet around there without him. TTFN, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I won't be so hum drum.

No comments: