Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Go figure once again!

Let me tell you another quick story about Savannah and her playing with my wallet. If you read this blog on a regular basis, you would know that last week she lost my wallet the same day I got pulled over for my very first speeding ticket. Well this time she was playing with my wallet, she took my debit card and put it in a pocket I never use nor knew even existed! I've been without it for a week - searching high and low for it, calling the grocery store countless times just knowing they were hiding it from me, and finally today I decided to declare it lost and request a new one to replace it. in the meantime my account can't be accessed online nor can my husband or I use our ATM cards as they will be issuing new ones. And of course I found it just 5 minutes ago after catching that little bugger playing with my wallet again! All that trouble and go figure once again...you always find what you are looking for when you are not looking. I need to start keeping my purse up!!!

No comments: