Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I hate to say it...

...but I wish I worked in an office with a bunch of men - this sounds different than what you think. You see, with women, this time of year it's all about giving cutsie little Christmas gifts given to EVERYONE at work. I don't have that kind of money or time this year so I am "bah humbugging" the idea. If I worked with a bunch of men, none of this would matter. So what am I going to do for 8 ladies and one guy for gifts in my team at the office? I have no idea. I thought about getting each one of those large Symphony candy bars, wrapping it up with a cute little note and calling it good, but is that too cheesy? I guess since this is my first Christmas with this team and I don't know them very well, I'm not apt to make the effort too personal but in light of the season of giving I still want to let them know I care with some kind gesture. What do you think? Any ideas? (Think cheap!)

No comments: