Thursday, January 05, 2006

Toddler Blues

Okay this Elmo's World song in my head is driving me nuts! Savannah hasn't been feeling very well the last couple of days but tonight has been the worst out of them both. She has a cough and now it sounds as if she has a cold with the whole runny nose and watery eyes bit on top of it. She is just so miserable. So I gave her a bath, had her drink a glas of juice and then I let her watch her Elmo show whiile laying on my bed with her blankie, binkie, and pillow since that is about all she felt like doing and now I can't get the song out of my mind...but let me tell you when it comes to her shows, this is the order that I can stand to watch them:

1. Elmo's World
2. Boohbah
3. Teletubbies

Do we need to get some Blues Clues movies next or what???? I'd rather buy a movie here or there than pay for cable or dish. We just don't watch enough TV to warrant the money each month for it and we don't need the tempation to either. (Yes I'm talking about my sister! ) What are youf kids' favorite shows?

No comments: