Sunday, January 29, 2006

Savannah's Two!

Even though today is actually Savannah's birthday, we celebrated yesterday with a party get together with my family and our babysitter and her kids. It turned out well although not everyone was there that was invited. We had an Elmo theme with a light luncheon and cake and ice cream. Savannah was so wound up I can't believe she didn't even eat but one or two bites of her cake and ice cream. In fact I couldn't get her to eat or take a nap all day yesterday so guess what's she's doing today? A lot of eating and napping! I don't think she understood that it was her birthday though. She was hysterical about the balloons and the fact that her cousin and friends were all visiting and playing with her in her bedroom with her toys. She just loved having them over! When I look through all of my albums, I can't get over how much she's changed over the years...

No comments: