Thursday, May 25, 2006

I blog, you blog, we all make the "we" in weblog.

Today one year has passed since I started blogging. Strange isn't it? It's been fun and I haven't kept a journal since I was 17. I came to hate almost everything I wrote in my first journal as it was based off my life with my ex-husband and had little or no meaning and so I ripped the pages out and kept the good parts. In my second journal, the last page that I wrote was found by accident and hurt my mom terribly which changed our relationship forever. Ever since that day I vowed I wouldn't keep another and have many regrets. (Sorry mom, I hope you someday forgive me.)

So I started this just for fun and really didn't think of it as a journal at all. Much better than handwriting in a plain empty book, this is creative in its own way and also serves as a great photo album. I find that it is a good way to share my day to day life with my family especially those that I don't see very often. And any gripes I may have and frustrations will subside by my knowing that people are actually reading this, therefore I am encouraged to practice seeing life in a pessimistic way, but sometimes I know my entries can be downers. So to all you bloggers out there, it's been a great 1st year and many more will come!

No comments: