Thursday, September 28, 2006

Update

Been kind of busy for blogging...but no worries. Here's a quick update:

So it's been 14 weeks since I started my journey to getting fit and guess what? I'm over half way there! Yes! I've lost 23 lbs total. That's an average of 1.64 lbs per week. I'm really surprised since I ate fried chicken, chocolate cake, french fries, and all my flex points during the last two weeks. Been hungry more than usual, so must be my metabolism working.

Only two more weeks until we hit the road for Mesquite! I will really have to be careful then. It's so easy to fall off the wagon when you are having fun!

TTFN

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, IMPRESSIVE! How great for you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have quite ao ways before half way :-) but i'm this close this close to 10%

I'm so proud of you! Way to go!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOO! sounds like you need to reward your self! new top ??? heheheh

Becca said...

Keep up the good work!

Becca

Jamie said...

Don't worry about falling off the wagon...just enjoy your success. You're doing great!