Friday, October 12, 2007

Another birthday come and gone...

It's so funny, when I say the title of this entry in my head I remind myself of Eeyore. It's exactly how he would sound but only in my voice talking about another year going by. This one was a milestone, 35. I am now a speed limit. Funny how before yesterday I never thought of myself as a "grown woman." So what was I prior? A young lady? I don't know, but I'm sure you are all thinking, "35? That's nothing!" I'll be thinking the same thing when I hit 40. Ugh. After all was said and done, I was just happy to get my cake and eat it too even if all the wax from the candles became another layer of frosting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL :) Happy Birthday!!! (late, i know)

How was the wax? Was it mighty tasty with the frosting? Too funny! A speed limit? lol well, I never looked at it that way before. I'm gonna have to go tell the girls I am a speed limit.

You have a good weekend and hey, me, a grown woman? Nah, not quite yet! :P

Christina

Jamie said...

Happy 35th! I had to laugh at the speed limit comment. I stopped worrying about my age and just enjoy the cake each year:o)

Plus, you are so close to your goal weight! So your 35th year is going to be a healthy one!

Anonymous said...

Grown woman? whats that? hehehe

I still have moments where I wonder if I'm Mature enough to raise my boys! LOL and I turend 36 this year LOL

meg said...

Happy Belated B-day, Speed Limit! That's too funny- let's see, I'd almost be the minimum speed for the freeway :P
What a sweet picture of Savannah & Grandma playing dolls.
I use to get Colombus Day off- now we have an all-day training session :(