Wednesday, October 31, 2007

News

Michael is home with us now. He won't be sentenced until December 11th. He has decided to get his life straightened out and although it will be hard he is in the right place to start. I hope we can support him and encourage him to try harder than ever knowing that he does have a family who loves him. Trust will be hard to gain back but time will tell. He is not sure where his wife is and has decided to end the relationship. He has been job hunting all week and has had a couple of interviews. I'm relieved that he is safe and sound and away from her influence, however I am still apprehensive about everything. It's hard not to be when you are a worrisome mother.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think this is wonderful news. And I think it's perfectly normal to be apprehensive. I'm sure it will be a bumpy road at times, but the fact that he chose to come home says a lot.

We'll just keep on praying for him!

Anonymous said...

That's good news. I totally understand that you are worried and unsure. I wish him luck in turning a new leaf.

Take care of yourself. You are a wonderful mother.

Christina

meg said...

Wow! That is news; you know it's not going to be easy, but you'll feel better having him close. I'll be praying for all of you, that he will have the courage to continue on the road to getting his life back on track.