Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

This is the makings for Frosty. He didn't get finished however - the kids came in and ate lunch and didn't make it back out. Hopefully he will be completed soon. I just love snowmen! (notice the amount of snow on the yard - this is from the afternoon yesterday)
This is what we woke up to. A small wind left over from the blizzard is still out there, but the snow has stopped. Church was canceled today too. I don't remember seeing this much snow at one time in a long time. I think Savannah will have a hay day - she has snow pants, boots, gloves, a sled, and a hill to play in. That is if she can stand the breezy air.
Some places look worse than others depending on where the wind blew the snow. I love it for now. It is exciting. For now that is. Wait until we have several more months of this...but until then we're walking in a winter wonderland!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think it's beautiful. I am months behind on my blog reading. But am looking forward on catching up today.

Rambling Rita said...

The snow is pretty but winter is part of it and I hate winter.